1. Kiehl's Super Multi Corrective Cream. This cream is youth preserving and I love every ounce of it!
2. Bath and Body Works Products That Smell Like Dessert. I love smelling like a cake & I love for my home to smell like a Bakery. Any sweet yummy smell is right up my alley. *No Mint, No Chocolate, No Cinnamon*
3. Champagne or Patron. I'm either having a classy night or trashy night, there is no in between! I'm a mess in a dress with no shame.
5. Compact Digital Camera. For obvious reasons I can't carry around a clunky Nikon camera everyday. I would love something small and compact that I can take along with me everywhere.
6. A Cute Journal. I love journals because I love to write! Whether it's a business plan, blog idea or my thoughts for the day a super cute good old fashion Journal makes me really happy.
7. Essie (Sugar Daddy) Nail Polish. I love it! It's pink, sparkly, and I'm running low.
8. Anything with my name or initials on it. I'm obsessed with my name and initials! Get me anything monogrammed or personalized and I will love you forever.
9. Rose Gold or Pink Chop Sticks. I don't always use chopsticks but when I do it's 4 times a week.
10. Pink Woolenex MacBook Sleeve. Practicing safe travels! Also my warranty runs out in 2020 and baby girl is playing no games!!
11. An Agenda. I need to get and keep my sh*t together for 2020.
12. Eyes on the Prize Dipping Power. My nails have been the same color (soft pink) for 7 years and this is my favorite dipping powder!